Navitec Master Classes
Learn how to maximize the effectiveness of your automation system
For OEMs and End-Users
Knowing how to manage the software can increase speed, effectiveness, and quality of work. After careful analysis of our customers’ requests, we created master classes tailored to meet your needs and elevate your workflow.
We prepared three different levels of trainings – starting from the basic one to the advanced level – to make working with our software more enjoyable. Whether you’re an OEM or an end-user, our master classes provide valuable insights and practical knowledge specific to your role.
Become a certified Navitec expert!
Increased efficiency of work
Our software master classes are focused on guiding the users through each step to achieve a deep understanding of Navitec software principles. We are sharing the best practices to enhance the efficiency of our customers’ operations, and let you accomplish the tasks more quickly and effectively.
Avoid production interruptions
Knowing how to troubleshoot and make small fixes helps avoiding production interruptions. Your workers will be capable of setting up the automation processes correctly and resolving minor issues quickly without any external help.
Understanding automation software leads to higher productivity and more efficient material handling processes. This guarantees a steady flow of materials, and you can enjoy seamless automation processes and gain a competitive edge.
Navitec Training Levels
Professional Grade Trainings
Next training available:
You need this training if:
- You are a new or less experienced Navitec product user
Knowledge required for this training:
- Basic computer skills
- Know how to use the Internet and browsers
- Language knowledge: Master Classes in Finland (Helsinki) are conducted in English, Master Classes in Germany (Hamburg) are conducted in the German language
After the training, you will
Know how to use Navitec Software
- Understand how to use Navitec applications in various cases
- Features and capabilities of each Navitec application
Know how to use the navigation software
- Know the basics of AGV systems
- Know good practices for teaching and environmental guidelines
- Create a new project, add and edit routes and use symbolic points
- Drive an AGV using drive order, manual drive, custom route, etc.
- Design production maps
- Use the test tool
- Know and differentiate between distinct production types
- Identify errors and perform debugging steps
Know how to integrate and use the Navitec Fleet Control
- Initialize an AGV, give drive orders, enable/disable AGVs, and route sections
- Add, remove, or modify resources
- Take a map into production
- Take logs for troubleshooting purposes
- Be able to reset the system
We cover the main topics needed to efficiently work with the automation software:
- Introduction to Navitec navigation and fleet-management applications and their features
- Parameter Configuration
- Different production types
- Creating and retrieving teach files
- Generating production environment
- Creating and working with routes, adding symbolic points, reflectors, etc.
- Fleet Control User Interface
- Giving drive orders to AGVs
- Visualising routes
- Modifying resources
- Taking Logs
- Practical training for navigation software
- Practical training for fleet management software
- Practical exercises involving the main steps of work
- Error handlings, including practical exercises for possible issues
Basic Training at Navitec
Starting 16.01.2024 or 20.02.2024 in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland (near Helsinki)
You will get the official Navitec certificate after completing the training
- Day 1 (09:00-17:00) – Introduction, Navitrol theoretical and practical training
- Day 2 (09:00-17:00) – Fleet Control theory and practice
- Day 3 (09:00-12:00) – Q&A Session
The training is available for max. 6 participants
Become a certified Navitec Expert with our Basic Level Master Class at Navitec
Learn the basics and principles of automation with our software and speed up your operations
Another possible training location: Hamburg, Germany
Intermediate and Advanced Training
Currently, we provide modular training for intermediate and advanced levels tailored to our customers’ requests. Please contact us with your desired training topics to get a custom workshop for covering your specific needs.