Web Developer for Navithor Fleet Control
Our journey began with automating machinery in the mining and nuclear waste handling industries, paving the way for material handing with AGVs and AMRs. Today, we are proud to offer state-of-the-art automation solutions for wide range of industries, including automotive and manufacturing.
Navitec has developed advanced products in this business area: Navitrol is a software package for vehicle positioning and control, and Navithor is a fleet control software for synchronizing the operation of autonomous vehicles.
These products are sold worldwide, and the company is devoted to further developing them and the related tools according to the needs of their customers. Navitec’s target is to grow and take a large share of the worldwide market in their business area.
As an ideal candidate, you already have strong knowledge of web technologies. In this role, you will help drive the company’s products forward by creating new features and improving the user experience of our web user interface for the fleet control software. You are working as a part of a product development team that will support you in the role, but you are also willing to take ownership of your work and are willing to experiment with completely new things.
In the future, you can choose to participate in creating new user interfaces for other products of the company, and there will be also opportunities to participate in the commissioning of the fleet control software. At Navitec, you have a possibility to affect your own position at the company, and you can help us to shape the future of the company.
The following skills are essential for success in this role:
- Experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of React and Redux
- Interest in AGVs and AMRs, and logistics
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in TypeScript, C#, .NET, or other programming languages
- Relevant work experience and education
- Low hierarchy and flexible company culture in an innovative organization
- At Navitec, your own ideas will be valued, and you will be encouraged to share them with the team
- The chance to see your own work efforts realized into actual solutions
- The global business environment with international clients and opportunities for business trips (e.g., to the US and Europe)
- Competitive salary
This position is a great opportunity for a person with good programming skills and an interest to become an expert in a highly respected industry. We will consider all candidates with at least some programming experience. This is a permanent full-time position, and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. The work will begin upon agreement.