Web Developer for Autonomous Mobile Robots
Our journey began with automating machinery in the mining and nuclear waste handling industries, paving the way for material handing with AGVs and AMRs. Today, we are proud to offer state-of-the-art automation solutions for wide range of industries, including automotive and manufacturing.
Navitec has developed advanced products in this business area: Navitrol is a software package for vehicle positioning and control, and Navithor is a fleet control software for synchronising the operation of autonomous vehicles.
These products are sold worldwide, and the company is devoted to further developing them and the related tools according to the needs of their customers. Navitec’s target is to grow and take a large share of the worldwide market in their business area.
In this role, you will help drive the company’s products forward by redefining user interfaces for AGVs and setting new industry standards. Navitec’s products are applicable to a wide variety of industries, including aviation, automotive, logistics, and healthcare.
You will work with Navitrol software that controls AGVs and AMRs in factories, engineering workshops, and warehouses all over the world.
As an ideal candidate, you have strong knowledge of web technologies, you are willing to take ownership of your work and experiment with completely new things. Your tasks will be centered on creating new user interfaces and defining communication interfaces.
In the future, you can choose to explore different avenues based on your interests, such as participating in the development of the control software or contributing to the commissioning process of the AGVs.
Essential skills for success in this role include:
- Interest in AGVs and AMRs, and logistics
- Demonstrable experience of work on modern web applications
- Experience with responsive user interfaces
- Understanding of web performance in complex user interfaces
- Previous experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Fluent English
Demonstrating knowledge in the following areas will be considered a bonus:
- C or C++ programming skills
- Relevant work experience and education
- Low hierarchy and flexible company culture in an innovative organization
- The chance to see your own work efforts realized into actual solutions
- Global business environment with international clients and opportunities for business trips (e.g. to the US and Europe)
- Competitive salary
This position is a great opportunity for a person with good programming skills and an interest to become an expert in a highly respected industry. We will consider all candidates with at least some programming experience. This is a permanent full-time position and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. The work will begin upon agreement.